Program Goal & Objectives
The goal of the SMS is to educate ‘The Doctor‘: a highly competent and scientifically literate clinician who is equipped to practice person-centered medicine in a constantly changing modern world with a foundation in the basic medical and social sciences. In line with the goal, the specific objectives of the course are:
- provide theoretical and practical knowledge on varied thematic areas of medicine;
- acquire technical skills in the use of new technologies and IT support;
- learn and practice clinical skills, exploiting the full use of technological and IT aids;
- develop basic research skills;
- demonstrate responsible and professional behavior towards oneself, patients, families, colleagues and towards the entire healthcare system of country.